- Mix the minced meat with the chopped onion, parsley, and allspice. and salt.
- Shape the kofta dough into small circles. Arrange it in a medium sized tray.
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees, and put the tray in it for ten minutes, Until the water dries up.
- take the pan out of the oven, Lay the tomato slices on top. and potatoes.
- we mix water, tomato sauce, salt, until we have a smooth mixture, Then we pour it over the kofta tray.
- We cover the tray with tin foil. Preheat the oven at 200 degrees Celsius, and put the tray in it, and leave it for at least half an hour, until all ingredients are leveled.
- Remove the foil from the tray five minutes before removing it from the oven. and keep it until it turns red, It takes a golden color.
300g minced veal without fat
432 calories 58 protein 20.3 fat
Half a cup of parsley
10.5 calories, 0.9 protein, 0.2 fat, 1.9 carbs
One chopped onion
20 calories, 0.5 protein, 4.6 carbs
Two medium potatoes
77 calories 2 protein 17.4 carbs
A spoonful of tomato paste 20 g
60 calories, 2.5 protein, 14.9 carbs