- Put the butter, eggs, peanut butter and vanilla in a bowl and whisk.
- Add the bananas and dates in the blender and mix them, then add them to the mixture.
- Add oatmeal, baking powder and peanut butter and mix.
- Finely chop the dark chocolate and add it to the mixture.
- We form them into large pieces and put them on a tray covered with butter paper.
- We bake it for 20 minutes at 180 degrees and after it cools down, we serve it.
Healthy pistachio cookies
It doesn’t get any better than healthy peanut butter cookies! The most delicious healthy recipe
Nutrition: Per serving
- 1 egg
- 1.5 cups of oatmeal
- 4 dates
- 2 bananas
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Half a teaspoon of melted butter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Half a cup of unsweetened peanut butter