- Get a non-stick frying pan
- We put two slices of salmon in the pan
- Fry the fat-free part for 4 minutes in the pan.
- Then we cook the other side for 4 minutes.
- Add the butter and garlic to the skillet.
- Add the juice of two lemons to the salmon and cook until the lemon is absorbed.
- We cook it until the butter with lemon juice thickens and the salmon absorbs it
Salmon with lemon sauce
While salmon is one of the healthiest foods, it’s also a beautiful, flavorful fish that makes dinner “fancy” in a jiffy. Tin-baked salmon is a clever technique that ensures moist salmon is cooked to perfection every time..
Nutrition: Per serving
- Two slices of salmon
- 2 lemons
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic
- sea salt
- 2 parsley sticks