- Cut the beets, potatoes, celery, onions and carrots.
- We put olive oil in the pan.
- Stir the onions and garlic in the pot, then cook the coarsely chopped vegetables.
- Add the water and spices to the vegetables and bring to a boil.
- We put the boiled soup in a blender, mix it, then filter it.
- We can serve it cold or hot as desired.
Red beet soup
Beetroot soup is not only delicious, It is also full of nutrients. A mixture of beets, carrots, onions and garlic, This recipe is healthy, delicious and full of flavour.
Nutrition: Per serving
- 3 red beets
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 carrot of medium size
- 1 medium size potato
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 cups of water
- Salt pepper
- crushed red pepper