- Roast the peppers for 10 minutes, then cut them into thin slices until they are tender. – Drain the pasta, then add onions, tomatoes, peppers, and olives to it, and mix the ingredients well.
- Add the tuna to the mixture and stir the ingredients together.
- Chop the garlic and sauté in oil in a frying pan over the stove.
- Mix all the ingredients together, Then put an appropriate amount of black pepper and salt
- We put the salad in the fridge and serve it cold.
300 g tuna
384 calories 70.86 protein 8.91 fat
Two cups of cooked macaroni
347 calories 15g protein 1.5g fat 74g carbs
A small onion, the size of an egg, 50 g
16 calories, 0.4 protein, 3.7 carbs
Medium tomato 100 g
18 calories, 0.8 protein, 0.2 fat, 3.9 carbs
Green capsicum 50 g
10 calories, 0.4 protein, 2.3 carbs
20 g of oil
180 calories 20 g. fat
Black olives 12 olives
71 calories 0.6 protein 6.2 fat 2.4 carbs