Like any other diet, we cannot move any part of our body or carry out continuous vital functions without having a sufficient amount of chemical energy stored to convert it into kinetic energy and obtain energy and activity for the rest of the day. And the first warning that the body gives you to tell you that its energy is starting to decrease is the constant feeling of sleepiness and lethargy. So in this article, we have prepared foods that will help you get energy and activity for the rest of the day. So get ready and stay with us.
In this Article
Symptoms of Lack of Energy
The rest of the warnings will appear as physical or mental symptoms such as:
- Your mood changes suddenly for no apparent reason.
- You clearly lose your appetite.
- You may also begin to see things as blurry ”Blurry Vision”.
- You will feel that you are losing your ability to remember things, even those that did not happen long ago.
Some of the advanced symptoms through which the body is telling you never to neglect: loss of concentration, depression, some hallucinations, and trembling hands.
Often when someone notices that you are suffering from one of the symptoms that we mentioned earlier, he will immediately give you a piece of candy and advise you to drink water with sugar added to it whenever you feel tired. But how does our body respond to such traditional solutions based on a non-medical basis?
- Sugary drinks, sweets and pastries pump a lot of fuel (sugar) into your blood so quickly and suddenly you’ll feel energized temporarily, but the ensuing crash leaves you tired and hungry again with body weight increase.
Before I give you a list of foods that will raise your energy level, you should know that:
The Best Time to Eat Food that Give You Energy for the Rest of the Day
As for the best time to eat these foods is breakfast time, why?
- Numerous studies have shown that breakfast stimulates your metabolism, which helps you burn calories throughout the day, and helps you focus at work or school, and your body gets enough time to digest food and convert it into energy for the rest of the day.
List of Food You Must Eat in the Morning to Get Energy for the Rest of the Day
What should your breakfast contain to give you energy for the rest of the day?
- Oatmeal: Always remember that it is classified as a complex carbohydrate, this means that it is full of fiber and important nutrients, and it gives you energy in equal batches instead of all at once because your stomach digests it slowly, and a bowl of oats in the morning will keep you energized for hours.
- Eggs: One egg contains only 70 calories, yet it contains 6 grams of protein, which provides you with energy gradually. And the presence of protein makes you feel full and helps you dispense with unhealthy snacks in the morning.
- Legumes: They are also a great source of protein, especially if you are a vegetarian, as beans, for example, contain a lot of fiber to help slow down the digestion process, which provides you with energy for a long time gradually. It is also rich in magnesium, which stimulates your cells to produce energy.
- Walnuts: Because they contain omega-3s and a special type of acid that your body uses for energy (alpha-linolenic acid), Make sure dear that eating walnuts will provide you with healthy and beneficial fats, those that satisfy your stomach and give you a feeling of satiety.
- Coffee/tea: Or a morning dose of caffeine, have your coffee while listening to a quiet song that you love, you will not only get energy, but also a good mood to start your day.
Also read: Who is the ”Skinny Fat”?
- Berries: blueberries, blackberries, strawberries. They are ideal if you want something sweet that does not contain excess calories and will not cause a sugar shock to the body like a donut.
- Dark Chocolate: Yes! You may be on a diet to lose weight and eat chocolate, as the sugar-free kind will give you energy and a good mood as well.
- Yogurt: It is full of complex carbohydrates, vitamin B6, potassium and even a little protein. The carbohydrates in yogurt are mainly in the form of simple sugars such as lactose and galactose when broken down, these sugars give you ready-to-use energy. In addition, a small container of yogurt is a perfect and light snack.
- Chicken, meat and others are also a source of energy, but you may be one of the people who do not prefer to include them in breakfast.
Dear, we must also be attention to a very important element:
Drinking more water during the day gives you more energy to do hard physical work and stay awake after lunch. Many studies have shown that dehydration is one of the most important causes of lethargy and fatigue.
So try to keep a small bottle of water in your bag when you go out, and you can also use some applications specially designed to remind you to drink water and make sure that the amount of water you drink per day is distributed over all its hours. As well as, following the advice of Sara Popfit, a cup of warm water in the morning will help you burn fat and lose weight.
Always remember that a healthy body means a better quality of life, so try to take care of your health and your food to avoid many problems and troubles that you inevitably need and to take energy and activity for the rest of the day. We hope you liked the article. Stay safe.
Frequently Asked Questions about Food You Must Eat to Get Energy for the Rest of the Day
What is the vitamin that gives energy to the body?
Vitamin D. It is one of the most important vitamins that provide the body with energy. But you should pay attention not to take it randomly and ask the doctor about the appropriate doses before taking it.
What are the fruits that provide the body with energy?
Apple – Strawberry – Orange – Avocado – Banana.
Do nuts give energy to the body?
Yes. It is rich in oils, which are a nutritious and high energy source.