- Remove the date seeds and put the dates in a blender.
- Add the almonds to the blender and grind them at intervals of 30 seconds.
- Add cinnamon and pistachio, and shape it into small circles.
- Dip the date balls in the coconut.
This recipe is full of protein. Fiber and healthy fats in one snack! It is your best choice to get a bomb of energy before training or between meals and satisfy your craving for sweet flavor.
Nutrition: Per serving
- 10 dates
- 1 cup roasted almonds
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup of coconut
- ½ cup crushed pistachio