You always follow the latest fashion trends, you match your clothes and their colors in a distinctive way, and despite that, you find that your look is dull and lacks some glamor. But have you tried to choose the colors that suit your skin? In this article, we discuss the colors of clothes suitable for light skin.
One of the most important bases for appearing strikingly is matching the colors of the clothes with the color of the skin, so stay with us to learn about the suitable colors for you.
In this Article
Clothes Colors Suitable for Light Skin – 5 Colors
- Neutral colors suit your skin tone perfectly, such as black, gray and white. And you can coordinate it appropriately for a classic or formal look. If you feel bored of repetition, you can add a jacket in green or blue to add vitality to your look. But if you want something that makes you gain weight, then white is suitable for you, and on the contrary, hide a little extra weight, which is necessary for black.
- For party dresses, dark brown, burgundy, lilac, bright pink or emerald green will suit you. And do not worry about the shape of the body, as it also suits the full body.
- Autumn is your season, as autumnal colors such as burnt orange and light yellow will add a distinctive luster to your white skin.
- For a bold look, Choose strong colors that suit your skin, such as dark red, as well as raspberry, pink, and dark purple, as these colors will accentuate your skin. In addition to both dark green and blue with its bold gradations, it will be the most suitable for your skin.
- For a modern and gentle look, you need emerald and turquoise colors, they are perfectly suitable.
Clothes Colors Not Suitable for Light Skin
As for the colors that do not suit your skin and you should stay away from them:
- Avoid wearing bright orange and strong yellow, which contrast completely with your skin tone.
- And if you have fair and pink skin, stay away from bright colors.
- As for the metallic colors, stay away from silver and add golden for your looks, as it will suit you more. But the bright colors, they will make you look pale, And we advise you to avoid wearing neon shades.
- Never wear white alone, because it makes your skin look dull. Add one of the colors that suit you.
- Stay away completely from colors that are similar to your skin tone and pastel colors, because they will add nothing to you but make your skin paler.
- Avoid very light and soft colors such as light beige, because they will not match your skin tone, and replace them with both khaki and gray.
Also read: Clothes Colors that Suit the Black Skin
Hijab Colors Suitable for Light Skin
And if you are a hijabi girl, follow up with us to learn about the colors of hijab that suit your face:
- Black color: It will be perfect with your skin because it will reflect its whiteness and highlight your features in an attractive way.
- White color: suitable for all your clothes and colors and can be coordinated for a daily look.
- Brown color: Use light and dark shades of brown, all of which will highlight the beauty of your skin and give it vitality, which is suitable for winter looks.
- Pink color: You can wear it with confidence, as it is suitable for all skin colors. And among its shades that suit you very much is baby pink, which is a cool and soft pink, and a moderately light rose color, in addition to a slightly dark pink.
- Green color: It will add glamor to your skin and a feeling of freshness because it is one of the colors of nature, and its best shades are mint green, yellowish green, and sea green. Wear it to give you a soft and lively look.
- In addition to these basic colors, blue with silver, red and yellow, purple with lavender, and finally peach with its dark color will reflect your skin color in a distinctive and beautiful way.
But if you like colors that do not suit you, here is the solution: You can add it as a soft piece of accessories, and don’t forget to put makeup of whatever colors that suit you to complete your look.
Do not forget dear, that it is important to choose the right colors for your skin tone. This will reflect her beauty and splendor, and makes you look beautiful and elegant. We hope you liked the article. Stay safe.
Frequently Asked Questions about Clothes Colors Suitable for Light Skin
What clothes colors that suit light skin?
Black, grey, white, burnt orange, light yellow and dark red.
Is cyan color suitable for light skin?
No, because light-skinned women should stay away from light colors to avoid the looking pale.
What are light skin features?
Lighter skin tone, prominent veins, freckles, redness, and a tendency to get more sunburned.
Is white color suitable for light skin?
Avoid very light and soft colors, such as light beige, because they will not match your skin tone, Add one of the colors that suit you.
You may also be interested in:
Leave a Reply