(When someone has skin problems, it becomes more internal than topical, we need to get to the root cause so we can treat it). This is one of the most important ideas in ancient Chinese medicine known for its success in treating skin problems, and it’s based on that your beauty comes from the inside, and treatment comes from nature. Therefore, Chinese medicine relied on the use of natural oils to treat skin problems, such as bitter almond oil, which you can use to treat wounds, soothe and soften the skin, and treat serious skin problems such as eczema and psoriasis. And you can also use it for haircare and eyelashes.
In this article, we will talk about bitter almond oil and its benefits for the skin and body. So, stay with us.
In this Article
Contents of Bitter Almond Oil
Why do we advise you to choose it? Because it will provide you with a very valuable set of vitamins, which are:
- Vitamin A: which will stimulate your skin to produce new cells and protect you from the appearance of fine lines.
- Vitamin H: which is considered an antioxidant, which helps prevent skin damage, and if you are at risk of pigmentation and sunburn, it is very beneficial for you.
- Zinc: Your number one remedy if you have scars or acne.
- Omega 3: to keep your skin glowing, it fights the signs of premature aging.
A girl once said: (I was suffering from cracks in my skin and dryness in my face, I heard about the benefits of bitter almond oil and decided to use it to moisturize my skin and get rid of cracks, and the result was impressive. Bitter almond oil helped me get rid of cracks in a short time, my skin became more hydrated and smooth, the effects of scars and pimples disappeared, and everyone around me noticed the clearness and freshness of my skin. I wondered why?)
This was one of the experiences of a girl who used bitter almond oil for a month on a daily basis, and the popularity of this product increased because it was free from manufactured and chemical substances.
However, it is preferable that you do an allergy test by applying it to the skin of your hands before using it. Because it contains toxic substances that are effective in fighting bacteria, so it is used in diluted degrees. Caution is necessary and required before you apply it to your facial skin.
Stretch Marks and Bitter Almond Oil
After conducting several studies on the benefits of almond oil, a center in Turkey conducted clinical trials on three groups of women to study the benefits of almond oil on treating and preventing stretch lines for pregnant women:
- The first group: They massaged with bitter almond oil for a week.
- The second group: They massaged with bitter almond oil for a 10 days.
- The third group: They committed to daily 10-minute massage for a month.
As a result, it was found that what the third group did reduced stretch marks by 50% compared to the other groups that applied it less. Thus, bitter almond oil has proven effective in reducing stretch marks caused by pregnancy.
Uses of Bitter Almond Oil
Unification of Skin Color
- You have pale areas of your face and other areas that are darker than your true skin color, you can no longer control the pigmentation in your face, the area around the mouth gets darker. Therefore, use bitter almond oil, with its properties that help unify and soften the skin tone. And its ability to stimulate your skin to produce new cells, adopt it in your daily routine before bed, massage your skin with drops of bitter almond oil, and the results will begin to appear in less than a month.
- If you look in the mirror and notice that some wrinkles began to appear around the eyes, or some fine lines appeared in your forehead, what is the easy and safe natural solution? Almond oil contains amino acids and vitamins, as it will tighten your skin, fight wrinkles, and reduce fine lines.
- Blackheads, the problem that everyone suffers from, which does not stop returning after its removal. And to prevent their appearance permanently, almond oil will help you with its ability to clean the skin, get rid of impurities and blackheads, and contribute to lightening your skin and getting rid of paleness.
Freshing the Eyes
- Combine five drops of almond oil with 1 tsp of honey to increase its effectiveness, massage the mixture under your eyes every night before bed and leave it until the morning.
- Dark circles are among the important problems that affect the freshness of your face, which may arise due to a genetic or psychological factor, or due to sleeplessness and stress. Fight them with this oil that will provide your skin with vitamin H, which helps to reduce dark circles, by massaging the circumference of the eyes with bitter almond oil every day for five minutes.
- If you want to get a moisturizing, nourishing and treatment for skin problems at the same time, The bitter almond oil is capable of performing all these tasks, as it is a wonderful moisturizer for your skin that contains the vitamins necessary to nourish it. After using it, you will be surprised by its ability to hide old scars on your face, acne scars, dark spots, and stretch marks. It is also able to balance moisture in the skin and protect it from dryness. Just put two drops of it on your face and massage it gently before going to sleep.
- You can also use bitter almond oil to moisturize your lips and maintain their softness, because the skin of the lips needs constant care and hydration. Use it to get soft pink lips, just massage your lips with almond oil every morning for 5 minutes.
- Are you facing difficult skin problems to solve? such as eczema, psoriasis, or even sunburn and pigmentation resulting from it. You have certainly tried many ointments and mixtures to no avail. Almond oil is also a solution to all these problems. Doctors used it in the past to treat psoriasis, which was one of the most serious skin diseases, and it has proven its efficiency in solving the most difficult skin lesions because of its soothing and moisturizing properties for the skin, and because it is a natural anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial.
- Because it contains vitamins A, B, and E, as it moisturizes and strengthens your eyelashes. Put a little of it in a mascara bottle and apply it to the eyelashes every night.
Finally dear, you are familiar with bitter almond oil. And you know it wasn’t just an ingredient for making delicious desserts, but it is also a wonderful magic ingredient for your skin. You can use it as a multi-tasking product, Fight skin problems and enjoy permanent freshness and youth.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bitter Almond Oil
Can Bitter Almond Oil Be Put on the Face?
Yes sure, according to the needs of your face from it and its purpose, where we mentioned in this article the most important uses for the face.
What are the Benefits of Bitter Almond Oil for the Sensitive Area?
Moisturizing and thus lightening and softness, but use it gently, carefully, and in an organized, non-random manner, after consulting a skin specialist.
What are the Uses of Bitter Almond Oil?
Helps in skin hydration, anti-aging and fine lines. It is also used as an eyelash tonic and to treat some skin conditions such as psoriasis and eczema.
You may also be interested in: